Coronavirus (Covid-19) Statement
We are closely monitoring the global situation surrounding the COVID-19 novel Coronavirus and will adhere to government advice as it is published.
We would like to reassure our customers as best we can, that all catalogue items are in stock and our materials remain available for immediate shipment globally. Our small, family run team are available within office hours to take your orders and answer your queries on our usual telephone number + 44 (0) 1865 88 4440
Our new website is fully transactional, and orders will continue to be processed and fulfilled on our usual 48hr despatch, from receipt of order. Local measures within destination countries may impact the operations of our preferred courier, DHL, and updates on their services can be found on their website.
At present and in line with current advice from the UK government, we are operating at normal capacity in adherence to the following measures;
- Where feasible our teams are working remotely/from home and we have the technology and systems in place for this to be a seamless solution for the foreseeable future.
- All non-essential meetings with visitors are being suspended and conducted virtually as web-based meetings.
- Operational staff whose work requires them to be on site are following guidance to maximize interpersonal space.
- Extensive, deep cleaning continues within our office and warehouse.
- In all our offices, we are rolling out new health screenings and temperature checks and have hand sanitizing stations at point of delivery for use by our delivery drivers etc.
Advent Research Materials Ltd will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update this statement in line with Government guidance, as the situation evolves.
Updated March 24th 2020
On Government guidance, due to Advent’s position within the supply chain for several healthcare services including diagnostic imaging, laboratory and hospital diagnostic testing systems, we will endeavour to remain operational throughout this critical time.